Spring Break is here for some and on the way for others. Oh yeh! It is 75 degrees around much of the northeast and it feels as though summer is right around the corner. Love it!
You know what all this means? A day will not pass on Twitter, Facebook, or Pinterest without book recs & reviews and spring reading suggestions. Everyone is looking for a beach read or something to read while waiting for the school bus The sheer excitement of warm weather is motivating, invigorating.
We all like, love and read different books and categories, which makes discussion and sharing fun.
If you are like me, you read a little of this and a lot of that.
At the moment my nightstand, desk, and kindle are full of books. All kinds and types of books. Business books, sales books, self-help manuals, and trashy novels.
I am going to open up my virtual bookcase to you…Here is what I am hooked on recently:
- Still swooning from the 50 Shades of Grey series by EL James – Just thinking about it, I drift off with Christian – Laters, Baby.
- Rare Confidence by David Shirey – Throwing out all the negative junk and ditching all the Debbie Downers in my life – Finally.
- Cutting for Stone by Abraham Verghese – Incredible story and journey, and a reminder that I need stronger reading glasses.
- 23 Hot Businesses to Start Now by Rieva Lesonsky – Only because I haves few minutes of free time for another biz or two. I cannot help myself. What can I say? I am addicted to hot trends and staying up with them.
- The Dom Who Loved Me by Lexi Blake – Simply because Lisa Reads recommends it for lovers of 50 Shades. Maybe it will close up the big black Christian hole?