I fell in love with CVS Salma Hayek Nuance Lip Balm…Now I have some for you!

Remember a few weeks ago … when I posted this?

Thanks to a free sample, I have a new love…Salma Hayek Nuance Lip Balm.  It really is pretty luscious and groovalicious.

Hear more about it:

Thanks Minute Clinic for the sample.  You made me a pretty happy gal!

WELL — now I get to offer TWENTY FIVE of YOU a full size lip balm thanks to CVS. Honestly, they may be small in size, but they are powerful tubs of lip balm that will keep your lips moist in the summer sun and heat.

Here’s the deal – leave a comment below (in the pink comments section) that includes a quick fix beauty tip and 25 random winners will be selected one week from today (May 31. 2012).  The odds are pretty good, but you must leave a beauty tip for all of us women to enjoy…that is the only rule.

Don’t hoard all your quick fixes!  Share them with us, and I will make sure you have super radiant lips!

Comments on this entry are closed.

• Hollee May 24, 2012, 9:02 AM

My best tip: Mary Kay Timewise foundation. Not too heavy but good coverage!
    Hollee recently posted..Entrepreneurship Isn’t Just for ExtrovertsMy Profile

• Dana May 24, 2012, 9:22 AM

Burt’s Bees tinted lip balm. Keeps them from getting chapped a little color helps you look put together.

• C R Williams May 24, 2012, 11:27 AM

My quick fux is Keichls dark spot corrector.

• Tammy Sigond May 24, 2012, 11:29 AM

My beauty tip for great skin always…drink lots of water daily and always wear sunscreen. When faced with a pimple dab toothpaste on it before going to bed…will do wonders!

• Cynthia May 24, 2012, 11:33 AM

My secret to smooth lips in the morning is Blistex Lip Medex(from the blue pot) or Nuance lip balm at night. And add a little Nuance to your cuticles and elbows to soften them as well!

• Andrea Darst May 24, 2012, 12:48 PM

Love the Almay Makeup Eraser Sticks – work wonders on mistakes! Just snap the tip and just the right amount of makeup remover comes out to correct any boo-boos!

• Megan L. May 24, 2012, 1:21 PM

A quick tip that I use everyday for long wearing liquid foundation or tiniest moisturizer is to apply with a damp sponge or makeup brush… The finish is flawless and it lasts even in hot weather!

• Barbara B. May 25, 2012, 8:23 AM

I just discovered Neutrogena Clean Face sunscreen and am loving it! It doesn’t feel sticky or oily.

• Erica P. May 25, 2012, 9:45 AM

My beauty fix is brushing my lips before I go to bed every night and then applying an EOS Lip Balm…any flavor is fine. I use lip balm in the morning and then my lips are ultra smooth and soft for when I apply lipstick.

• Lily K. May 25, 2012, 9:48 AM

When I have breakouts, I put toothpaste on them to calm down the redness.

• Flee May 25, 2012, 7:53 PM

When i want to feel like i’ve done a little more than just wash my face, i use Laura Mercier’s tinted moisturizer. It’s just enough to give me a little bit of color and even out my complexion, and it has an SPF 20 in it too!

• Cindy Entin May 28, 2012, 9:35 PM

After I apply eyeliner, I apply dry face powder right underneath it and it stops my eyeliner from smudging throughout the day! : )