Every now and again, a little tidbit floats through my brain, and I think I should write a post on that! I may scribble down a little note or leave myself a voice memo. It may be something sweet I see on the street like an old married couple walking along with their matching walkers or a bra that just creates the most amazing, best amount of cleavage. The idea pops in and out of my head sometimes as quick as it came in and other times, it lodges itself firmly in place.
Anyway, I am a bit sassy today, so I just thought – why not throw a few little musings of mine? Forget the background, the where, the when and the why. Just a little, wee list of my best tips from me to you. Inspired by my daily life and meant to be taken however you want. Take what you want and disregard what you don’t want.
- Splurge on luxurious knee-length socks – they are warm, comfy, and sometimes sexy.
- Do not ask your husband to hold your purse. No telling what will happen. He either will just chuck it down somewhere or start wearing a fanny pack.
- Shack up with someone who is handy with a drill.
- Treat other people’s children, the way you want them to treat yours.
- Cliche’, but Never judge a book by its cover. Variety is the spice of life, so they say, and it is. My friends are a motley crew and I like it that way.
- Learn how to be content by yourself. Enjoy time with just you this way you will never be lonely.
- Spend one weekend/year pretending you are newly dating (your current spouse/partner) and not aware that your spouse spends so much time in the bathroom, the garage, or wherever.
- Never go to bed mad.
- Be authentic. If you like Taco Bell, Like Taco Bell. If you made a mistake in business, own up to it.
- Call me crazy, but live life to the fullest because soon you will be the cute old lady with the walker.
You got one to throw in the mix?